Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

July 18, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #56!




Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!

I cannot believe that it's already nearing the weekend! And along with the 
weekend comes my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

I'm a bit late getting the party started since things are 
still crazy over here, but the time has arrived!

Thanks to all of you for helping to make my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party 
such a success!  So let's get down to business, and let the fun begin!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, 
Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops...

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please bear with 
me as this takes quite a bit of time!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula


15 comments:

Raven J. said...

Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

What a great party! I am so excited to find this and link up my Etsy shop! Thank you!

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks a lot for hosting Paula! I am always happy to link up!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Hello, Paula! It's my first time here and I have to say that so far my favorite is the upside down blackberry spice cake - mmmmm, can't wait to try it! Those crockpot enchiladas also look great! I added a post about my backyard garden #19 Beautiful Bounty of Vegetables. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Consie @ AtopSerenityHill.com said...

Thanks, Paula..for the party and for the shout outs on Twitter!!!

Bethany the ngnrdgrl said...

Thank you for the party!

Mary said...

Thanks so much for hosting this blog party Paula!! You're such a great host. You obviously enjoy this. And you have a quirky smile! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Amila Wickramarachchi said...

thank you for hosting this party...
Have a Great Weekend!

Mystery Case said...

Woo hoo bring on the weekend. Love your link party and putting my hand up if you ever need/want someone to host on your behalf.

Have a great weekend. Will pop back late on Sunday and catch up with some blog reading. xx

mail4rosey said...

Thanks for hosting. :)

Krystie said...

Glad to have found your awesome party Paula! Just became a new follower on Bloglovin and G+ Circles!

Would love if you followed back, in the meantime I will be finding others from the party to comment and follow on!

http://krystiescreativekorner.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Finding My Sunshine In Life said...

Hello love!! Happy Weekend!!! Thanks for hosting!

Stephen Sluder said...

Thanks Paula... Happy Friday, Slu

Karen Traversy said...

Nice to have no rules once in awhile!

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks so much for the party, Paula!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs and love from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com