.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 2, 2013

Summertime ...


Where I live in New England summer is just a fleeting moment in time.  It usually arrives suddenly, and seems as if it will last forever.  But in a few short weeks the sun begins to set a little earlier, and the night air turns a little cooler.

We have to enjoy the summer while we have it, because soon fall will be upon us.  We live in the moment, and enjoy this magical season for the short time it's here.

Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite summery quotes and sayings...enjoy :)









Source





Looking Ahead:

  If you participate in Wordless Wednesday be sure to stop back here after 12PM US EST this afternoon and link up!   I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

  And if you love blog parties like I do, I also host a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday afternoons.  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!



Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Where I live, summer is long and blistering hot most of the time...except when it's raining, which has been the case this whole week!

    ReplyDelete

πŸ’• Thank you for your comment! πŸ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.