.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 19, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #58!


Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!

I've been away for many weeks, but I'm super excited to be back
hosting my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

Thanks to all of you for helping to make my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party 
such a success!  With your help we can continue to make it grow! 

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, 
Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops...

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

I truly appreciate all of the linkups and comments.  
do my best to return all comments, but please bear with 
me as this takes quite a bit of time!  I just want to say 
thank you all for your kindness and participation every week :)

 If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to see your great party up and running again Paula. Thanks for hosting and continued best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful party, Paula! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. All linked up, happy to be hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you back, and really happy to be linking up.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Paula! I'm linking up here today for the first time! Am also following your blog on Bloglovin'. Stop on over at my blog anytime and if you want, follow me, too! I am currently sharing some random thing about myself on my blog, so it's a great time to stop over!
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage
    http://cairncottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings & Welcome Back... Thanks, Slu

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS Paula!!!!!! So happy to have you back in the blogging world! :) Hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful. Your little girl looks adorable!

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the opportunity to share my post with your readers and check out the other posts :)

    I found you through the Friday Flash Blog @ The Jenny Evolution.

    www.dottodotconnections.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back!
    thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula, hoe you are well, thanks for stopping by the weekend blog hop, just joined in your weekend fun too :)

    Thanks for hosting...

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.