.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 23, 2013

Fall Crafting . . .


Happy Monday All!!

I want to thank everyone who stopped by this weekend to link up with my No Rules Weekend Blog Party. After my absence I was surprised to have 81 link ups!! Hooray!!

Now that it's officially fall, I have my first completed fall project completed and ready to share.  In the past one of the more popular fall items in my Etsy shop has been my Thankful Thanksgiving Place Cards.  This year I revamped the design, and hope they will continue to be a hit.

Here is a peek at the fun twist I have put on your ordinary Thanksgiving Place Setting Cards ~







Maybe this year Martha Stewart's celebration team will take notice! 
I'd love to be published ;)




Looking Ahead:


  Beginning Tuesday afternoon I will be back for Wordless Wednesday!  The party starts Tuesday at 12PM US EST :) Hope to see you there!

  Also, beginning Thursday afternoon I will once again be partying with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  Maybe next weekend we'll break to 100 linkup mark again :)


Sincerely,

Paula



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

11 comments:

  1. I love the Thankful Thanksgiving place cards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of writing what you are thankful for on the inside! Much better than traditional place settings, for sure! Good Job, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Paula. They are very beautiful. It is wonderful to see you blogging again. Have a good day.



    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, they are beautiful. Love that you can write what you are thankful for. Good luck with getting published.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those leaves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Paula all you have to do is put your design before the right people and any thing is possible. I know you can think of some ways to to get your designs out and about.

    Angela Johnson
    http://www.livinlifewithpurpose.com/2013/09/it-is-all-about-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards! They are so pretty!

    I saw your cards featured on "Inspire me Monday" @ Create with Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a simply beautiful card. Congratulations on being featured at Inspire Me Monday. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the colors and design. Thanks for sharing at the Halloween 2016 Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.