.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 30, 2013

Oh Baby, Baby ~ Pregnancy Update!


Happy Monday!


Since my pregnancy announcement I haven't really posted much more about what's been going on, so this week I decided to come forward and share my photo and a bit of information.




I can't believe my pregnancy is two weeks beyond the halfway mark! Crazy how time flies, but I can't wait to see what she looks like and to find out her personality.  At this point I think she's going to be a very calm baby who loves to sleep.  Although I now probably just jinxed myself ;)



Looking Ahead:

  Beginning Tuesday afternoon I will be back for Wordless Wednesday!  The party starts Tuesday at 12PM US EST :) Hope to see you there!

  Also, beginning Thursday afternoon I will once again be partying with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  Maybe next weekend we'll break to 100 linkup mark :)

♥  And if I have the energy I may have some crafty things to share in between!


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww!! I love love love that photo of you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Those squirmy baby kicks are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have the pregnancy glow Paula! Here's hoping the next 1/2 goes as smoothly as the first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, I dont think you have jinxed yourself, if she is calm now, she will probably sleep well after she is born. When is your due date? My little brother is 10 years younger similar to your family. Older brothers 9 and 10 years older. I think they had a 10 year cycle, lol.

    Have a great week,
    Karren
    PS Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, you are absolutely right, you are going to have a very calm daughter who likes to sleep, and likes to let her mama sleep too!! And of course she'll be a little beauty, that's a given. :)

    I love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!
    I just came across your blog!
    I am now following you!
    I look forward to keeping up!!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your little blessing! Wanted to stop by and say thank you for linking up at Journeys of the Zoo Blog Lovin' Hop co-hosted by Crafty Zoo with Monkeys! We enjoyed having you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just thinking how times flies and can't believe you are 22 weeks. You look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.