Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

September 17, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Blog Party with Linky!




Baby Love!

I'm excited to be back for Wordless Wednesday!  
I've missed linking up with all of you, and need to join the bloggy world again!

Thank you to all who've left me such nice comments and messages regarding
my return post titled Changes.  It feels so good to have my news out there,
and to have the support from so many of you :)

It's now your turn to show me what you've got for WW, wordless or not! 
 Link up your WW photos below ~ I always return the Linky L♥VE! 

If you'd like to display my WW button on your blog, 
 just click on the "My Buttons" tab on my right side-bar :) 


Sincerely,

Paula

28 comments:

Sophia Season said...

I am very happy that you are back as well. You have been missed. Thank you for sharing your baby girl's journey would us. Babies are a blessing.

Happy WW.

Sophia

Jenn said...

Congratulations on your unexpected gift... happy to have you back :)

Anne K. said...

Welcome back! So happy to have you back :)

Beth said...

Welcome back!!

Create With Joy said...

Welcome back - I missed you!
Congratulations to you! :-)

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

Interesting!!! WE are both doing "Baby" for our WW Linky. cooooool, lol

Consie @ AtopSerenityHill.com said...

Welcome back, Paula! You were missed!

Amanda said...

I just love those little ultrasound pictures!!! They are a reminder of the miracle growing within :) SO happy for you!!! Have a blessed day!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Nicole Flothe said...

Happy Maternity Life! I was wondering where you were, so glad you have a sweet blessing that will be in your arms soon. Happy WW! Looking forward to your posts. - Nicole

Easy Green Mama said...

Congrats on the baby girl! What great news!

mail4rosey said...

Congrats on the awesome addition to your already beautiful family!

Judy Haughton-James said...

Welcome back Paula! My best wishes to you. Thanks for hosting.

Esther Joy said...

Hi Paula,
I think this is my first visit to your site, but I'll plan on hopping back from time to time.
Blessings,
Esther

Karren Haller said...

Hi Paula, we have missed you, I was thinking I had not seen you in a couple of weeks. I have your banner featured as part of my WW.

Congrats on your new baby girl!!

Wishing you well,
Oh My Heartsie Girl
Karren

Diana Chastain said...

Congrats on your little one. So glad to have you back!

stevebethere said...

Welcome back and a big congratulations to you ;-) whoop whoop!

Have a celebrationtastic rest of week
and thanks for sauntering by ;-)

Masshole Mommy said...

Hey lady, welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news :)

Theresa said...

Ultrasound pics are always so fun! Congrats again, Paula!

Annie said...

oh wow!!! Congratulations! You are going to be soooo blessed!!!

Kathleen Scott said...

How beautiful! So happy that you were MIA for such a wonderful reason. :)

Ms POSH said...

That is so amazing. Congrats!

POSH

Danielle Royalegacy said...

Congratulations on you new Blessing from Heaven!

:-Danielle
http://royalegacy.blogspot.com/2013/09/wordless-wednesday-with-linky-big.html

Lynn said...

Congratulations! Wonderfully Wordless!

Lynn said...

Congratulations! Wonderfully Wordless!

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

You are welcomed! Let me know if there is anything you need. ♥

Shayna Murray said...

Wow congratulations!!

kidsjoyhome said...

Congrats! It's my first time here and you have a beautiful blog. :)