.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 3, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #60!



Happy Day

Bloggy Friends!


Along with the weekend comes my 
NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

I want to thank all of you who support my party...
you've made it a big success!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, 
Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops...

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. So excited to be coming to the party! It was my birthday this week, so I'm holding a bit of a blog party of my own. Would love it if you could pop over.

    Hope things are well with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party Paula - would love for you to share at this week's Empty Your Archive, Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    http://mumsmakelists.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Empty%20Your%20Archive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for hosting Paula! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting another awesome party! Happy Friday and have a great weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for the party, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thank you for the blog party. Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to be linking up again.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Paula... Happy Friday, Slu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great party! :) I'm a new follower!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for hosting . Have a grear weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula. Thanks for hosting again! Looking forward to seeing all the great posts!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.