.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 10, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #61!




Happy Day!


Are your ready?! It's time to party with my  
NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

I want to thank all of you who support this party...
you've made it a big success!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, 
Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and 
Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!


Sincerely,

Paula


Before I go I wanted to show you a sneak peek into Monday's blog post.
I'll be sharing what I did with these 40 perfect apples :)
Do you have a guess?? 


Now onto the party!!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Paula, happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a great day Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Look at those yummy apples. I have not had American apples recently but I love them. Let me see, are you going to make jam Paula?!:) Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling great and have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a fabulous weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this hop! Following you on Instagram and FB. Have a lovely weekend! :-)

    Russelle Anne @ Fit for Life Club

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linking up my face mask. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great weekend!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosing Paula. It's so nice to have you back! Hope your pregnancy is going well!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ror party. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well they look too delicious and I can't wait to see what you ended up doing with them. They wouldn't last long in this house we are all a bit fruit mad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to guess Apple Cider?

    Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.