.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 17, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #62!




Are your ready?! It's time to party with my  
NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

I want to thank all of you who support this party...
you've made it a big success!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, 
Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and 
Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

16 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for hosting Paula! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the party - Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for another fun party, Paula! Have a fabulous weekend. I am ready for it to begin this week. LOL

    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fabulous weekend!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paula... Happy Friday, Slu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday and Happy Weekend Paula!

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. HiPaula,
    Thanks for this, I am having a ball.
    I hope that you have a fantastic day and weekend.
    Great big hug.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah it's finally the weekend but I have so much on and no real energy. I need a holiday. I'm needing some ideas about a giveaway I'm hosting, if you have a moment pop over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting this linky! I enjoyed linking up and checking out the other posts! I think my favourite post was the one about the dimensional sunflower card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful weekend Paula! Thanks for hosting! You're awesome like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting your no rules party! I've linked up some travel photos. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paula, being in such a rush that I am in right now, I made a mistake and linked the wrong post above. Here is my WW post: http://royalegacy.blogspot.com/2013/10/wordless-wednesday-with-linky-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.