.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 24, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #63!



This past week was another crazy one over here, and I was
unable to visit my own blog for days!  The craziness isn't
over yet, but I had to get my party going for all my
bloggy friends!  

So, are your ready?! It's time to party with my  
NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

I want to thank all of you who support this party...
you've made it a big success!

 This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like!  Blogs, G+, 
Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and 
Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. and would like a  follow back
please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!
I hope to be back next week with another 
pregnancy update and more :)

Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

14 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for hosting Paula! My best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be here! I already found a really helpful post in your link up! Followed you on Twitter, but going to add you to my bloglovin as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula,
    Following you on Google+. Thanks for hosting!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting once again! I think you'll enjoy my Friendship Friday post on Amanda's Books and More. You can link your blog hop there if you like. Wishing you all the best with baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday Paula... Thanks, Slu

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula,
    thanks for this hop,or party which ever you prefer, I am having a ball.
    I am following you from http://www.wabyerly.blogspot.com, brabd ne w on this morning, you will be most welcome if you visit.
    Hope you have a fab. day.
    Love and best wishes
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Paula! Don't worry, we understand life can get crazy with a pregnancy and your other kids keeping you on your toes!

    Hope baby is letting you get some rest!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sweet Lady
    Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see more pics of baby. If you feel up to it come over and link up on the CLIMB hop with me. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! I am a "Paula" also! New follower and you can check out my little corner of blogland at paulaboudreaux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just popping in to say HI! I hope all is going well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just missing you my Friend:))

    Sending loads of hugs

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.