.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 7, 2013

Scrappin' It ...


Another weekend has come and gone, and now it's back to most
everyone's least favorite day of the week...Monday!

In the middle of all this crazy chaos I call life these days, I was happy to have something fun to do this past week.  I completed a custom Etsy order for a Happy Birthday mini chipboard scrapbook album for little Lilah Jane who just turned one!

It's full of bright happy colors, many of which are contrasting, which I love.  There's plenty of girly touches, and once her party photos are added, it will be a wonderful keepsake.

I must have deleted the photo of the front of the book, which I'm disappointed about because I think that was one of the best pages.  But anyways, I have photos of everything else for you to check out.













As always I love to take custom orders for anything you see here on my blog that I've made myself.  Cards, scrapbooks, softies, etc.  If you'd like to visit my Etsy shop just click here.  I don't have mush listed at the moment, but you can check out previous items I've sold by clicking on "sales" on the left sidebar of my shop.



Looking Ahead:

  Beginning Tuesday afternoon I will be back for Wordless Wednesday!  The party starts Tuesday at 12PM US EST :) Hope to see you there!

  Also, beginning Thursday afternoon I will once again be partying with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!  This is a fun one, because you can share anything you like!  

♥  And if I have the energy I may have some crafty things to share in between!


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. Excellent! I really, really like it. What is the basic material of the album? Cardboard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! :)

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Paula! I am sure they are going to be very pleased with their mini scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the pages are cute! And how did last week go by so fast. This year, in fact. I don't know what's up but time seems to be zooming these days. No joke.

    Thank you for linking up to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful Paula! I love the colours and how you decorated the pages. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous job Paula, that's so cute. That is going to be a real treasure once the photos are in place :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love love this!! Such fun colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute!! I found your blog through a social link-up party. Can't wait to see future post!

    Mistie
    http://justcallmesparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great job!
    Don't forget WW!
    :) Danica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paula, this is beautiful.
    Great job. If you have time I'd love for you to come by and link up to my CLIMB hop. I'm so glad you are getting back to your hops too. Sew Crafty Angel

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.