.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 16, 2013

Life Right Now ...

Life right now is crazy to say the least.  I am now 33 weeks pregnant, and it's getting difficult to move around and do simple things I used to do.  I go back and forth between believing that I can continue to live my previous life, to being disappointed in myself when I realize that this is not reality.

One example of this is continuing to keep up with the pace I have set for myself regarding my blog. Previously I had a a schedule which included two blog parties with fun posts in between.  Unfortunately I was having a difficult time keeping up with this schedule I had set for myself, and began to feel that it was either all or nothing.  After all  to keep your readers interested and know what to to expect of different days, you need to be consistent.

Due to these strict rules I put upon myself, I missed out on some wonderful sponsor opportunities, and began to really miss being here.  So I've decided to take a more relaxed approach to my blog so that I can still communicate with all my bloggy friends, post as I'm able, and to not feel guilty when I can't. Ahh, I feel better already!

I want to say thanks to all of you who took the time to send me little messages making sure I'm doing ok. Yes, there have been many difficult days which I'm still unable to speak about, but in between I have had many happy days.  Knowing my children are happy, and counting the weeks until my baby girl arrives (7 weeks or so!) have made me realize what is most important in life ~ family, friends, happiness and health.

I haven't taken a recent belly shot of myself, so I'll use this snowman as my stand in ;)

Have a wonderful week!

Sincerely,
Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Happy holidays Paula! Wishing you the best for the season and with the countdown to the arrival of your baby girl. (hugs) Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear from you!! Glad you are doing well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back! Take it easy Paula. You know we love your posts, but you gotta do what feels good to you. Best wishes that the next 7 weeks is as easy as can be for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back and I think it's awesome to be more relaxed and just have fun - it's YOUR blog after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holidays Paula!
    and take care

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.