Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 30, 2013

My 10 Favorite Posts of 2013 and Giveaway Winner Announcement!


A collection of bright and 
cheerful rainbow creations!  


To view more of this collection and see photo sources and links click here!



Handmade Valentine's 
thanks to Pinterest!






To view the full post click here!



A unique collection of handmade 
items created from nature.


To view more of this collection and see photo sources and links click here!




To view more of this collection and see photo sources and links click here!


Guest Post from Heather



"When asked about my cancer, my seven year old daughter proudly declares that she saved her mommy’s life. Such a fact is routine to her. When people hear this response, they may not believe her. However, my daughter is telling the truth."

To read Heather's inspirational story and for the link to Heather's website click here.


A collection of a few of 
my favorite pins!


To view these pins and more, along with links click here!



Click here for a recipe I shared for ice cream truffles ~ sooooo good!


My most popular post of 2013!
A guest post with this amazing DIY!


To view this DIY and learn more about this guest-poster click here!


One of the prettiest of seasons 
not experienced everywhere.


To learn some facts about this beautiful season click here!




I made these ooey gooey apples as favors for 
my sisters wedding shower favors! They were a hit!


Click here to view the full post!


For me the year 2013 was a crazy year filled with many ups and downs.  I'd like to thank those of you who stuck around and checked up on me during those times that I disappeared from the blogging world.  As many of you know the year 2014 will continue to be full of changes and challenges for me, but I am ready to move forward, and believe that this coming year will turn out to be one of the best yet. 

Now it's time to announce the lucky winner of 
my $25.00 Target gift card giveaway!!!!  

Congrats to Renae of 


Have a terrific week and 
a Happy New Year!


Sincerely,
                   
Paula

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to Renae!! And love love love your faves!!!

Camille Griffiths said...

These all look like awesome posts I missed out on! I will have to check them out now. :)

I hope you had a great Christmas!! Happy New Year. :)

Masshole Mommy said...

Hey Paula! Lots of good stuff here I see. I remember some of it, but some of them I missed so I need to go read all about them now. Especially those Chocolate Caramel Covered Apples!!!