Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 26, 2013

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #65!




Happy Day!

Hope your spending time with friends and family, and
enjoying the holidays!  I've had a very busy week preparing, 
visiting, and eating all kinds of yummy things! Now I'm ready to relax, 
sit by the tree, and watch the smiles on my kids faces :)

Now onto the party! This party is awesome because there are 
NO RULES!meaning you can link up anything you like!  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, 
and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

And I have one more quick reminder!  If you haven't yet entered my 
GIVEAWAY for your chance to win a $25.00 gift card from TARGET,
just click HERE.  The contest will be open until Sunday evening, US EST.

Sincerely,
                   
Paula

6 comments:

Studio Kaufmann said...

Happy Holidays Paula! Thanks so much for hosting this hop.
Emma
www.studioemmakaufmann.blogspot.com

Eat Drink and Be Mary said...

Love the link up :) This is my first time linking up, and I'm excited to meet some new girls. Have a great weekend!

Joanna Pabel said...

Have a great weekend!

Michal Woodruff said...

I just found your blog. Thanks for hosting this. I will look around and see what new things I can find. :) Happy New Year.

Evelyn @ My Turn for us said...

Whoo Hoo!! So happy to be over here!! Can't wait to see what you have been up too!!

Hugs my Friend!!
and wishing you a Very Happy New Year!

Evelyn @ My Turn for us said...

Whoo Hoo!! So happy to be over here!! Can't wait to see what you have been up too!!

Hugs my Friend!!
and wishing you a Very Happy New Year!