Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 2, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #66!




Happy New Year!

I hope you had an exciting New Year's Eve.  
Being 9 months pregnant I only made it til 11:00 PM, 
which is hours beyond how late I've been staying up for months now.  

Now onto my first party of 2014! 

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
                   
Paula

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy New Year Paula! You definitely have a year of blessings in store for you :)

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

hi there Paula, just wondering. I haven't heard back from you regarding my questions in an email. Thank you, Renae

ARod Rodriguez said...

Happy New Year Paula thanks for hosting

Create With Joy said...

Happy New Year to you Paula and congrats for being one of my Top Commenters of 2013 - be sure to visit Friendship Friday this week, where you are being honored! :-)

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Cool Mom said...

Hi, Paula!
So happy to join your linky. I traveled over from the lovely, Create with Joy's blog and am determined to get my own blog going a bit this year. I am your newest follower. Thank you for hosting the linky and I look forward to following you in 2014!

Joanna Pabel said...

Happy New Year! Have a Great weekend and thanks for party