.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 20, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #73!


It's Party Time!

It's time to get the party started!
Are you ready to find some blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm still catching up on follows...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
                   
Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

16 comments:

  1. Hi Paula
    Hope all is well with you. It's great to see you back in action. If you have time come over and link up to my new Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party. I'd love to have you join us.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this - I really appreciate it............:) Gentle Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Kelly and newer to blogging but I am learning and loving it! Thank you so much for this link up! I followed you everywhere I could. :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new GFC follower by way of the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop! Thanks for hosting the link up and have a great weekend!
    Melanie
    violetsbuds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Did I miss a baby announcement?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Girl!!! So glad to be back parting with you!!!

    Thanks for hosting

    Hugs, my Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a brand new follower and also brand new to your blog hop! Excited to meet new bloggers!

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your hop, through another hop :) Now following. Thank you for the opportunity to link up and meet new blogger friends. Have an awesome day dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula, grr time goes buy too fast and I've not stopped by for a while. Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you keeping well? :) thanks for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paula
    Thank you for Hosting
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula, thanks so much for hosting the party and have a wonderful weekend.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Lovely Paula! I just popped by to say g'day and link up and invite you to join in with the Say G'day Saturday linky party which is now back up again!

    I feel like it's been forever since I've visited so I'd better read some of your old posts and catch up with all your news.

    Take care and have a fabulous weekend.
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paula! Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for hosting great party have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found your link-up through the Make My Saturday Sweet hop! I'm also from NH :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.