.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 24, 2014

Ohhhh Baby!


I've chosen today to be the day of my BIG reveal!! The moment you've been waiting for! I warned you before that I'm a bit slow and disorganized, and now I have the perfect excuse... My BABY GIRL arrived January 31, 2014!!  

Her name is STAR ANN (first and middle name), she is very sweet and cute! She's not much of a crier, mostly just when I'm trying to get ready to go out somewhere, trying to get Autumn on the bus in the morning, or while I'm making dinner ;) 

Star came out with a squeaky little cry and then snuggled right up to me where she belongs, beside my HEART.



This gorgeous photo is courtesy of my friend Kelly who takes the most amazing photos.  Soon I'll have more to share along with Kelly's information if you live in the area and would like to contact her!

Sincerely,
                   
Paula



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

17 comments:

  1. Aww she's beautiful! Congratulations Paula!!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww she is beautiful!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely beautiful, I know your heart is just swelling with joy - CONGRATS!

    ~Taylor-Made Ranch~
    Wolfe City, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, look at her so beautiful and perfect!!! I love the picture! I'm so happy to see her, and so happy for you! Big congrats to you and your whole family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous Paula, just like her mommy.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, congrats on the birth of your baby girl! She is so beautiful!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Your Star is a beautiful baby!!! Sweet pic!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Visiting from the Made in a day social linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww what a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful announcement!! Enjoy the special moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Paula, she's perfect! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! She is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHH CONGRATS on your new little girl! She is beautiful! I am new here and LOVE your blog!! Great colors and very easy to read and navigate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO precious!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paula,
    Thank you for joining us at Let's Get Social Sunday. Your little angel is precious. Congratulations.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is beautiful, Paula!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.