.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 17, 2014

What's Your Tablet Fashion?


I'm excited to announce that I've been chosen to be part of the Intel Tablet Crew! As part of this amazing opportunity I was given a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to play around with, and then to share my experiences, thoughts, and ideas with all of you.

One of the first things that came to mind when I received my tablet was that I needed a case to safely carry it around with me.  And with me being the way I am, I couldn't just run out to Walmart or Target and buy a case. I love having accessories that are different from what everyone else has, and when I'm looking for something different my go-to place is Etsy.  

After searching through thousands of cases I narrowed them down to my top eight favorites which I've shared below. Not only are these cases unique, they are all handmade too!  Take a peek and maybe you'll find one that you like as well. 



























There are so many options to pick from for tablet cases I just can't decide which I like best!  What type of case do you use for your tablet, and why do you love it?  Did you chose it for functionality, or as a fashion statement?  I think that the perfect case would fit into both categories.



Sincerely,
                   
Paula





#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel. This could include the Intel Corporation providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment. #IntelTablets and #TabletCrew.











  

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, I want to thank you for the follow on google + and I'm now following you back and on bloglovin too! It's so nice to meet you and your blog! Have a great night. Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm in love. That purple knit one is an absolute, instant favor.

    And congrats on being on the Intel Tablet crew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a tablet, but I was looking at covers the other day for ereaders(which I also don't have!!), and how to make them. I love that knitted one, very cute and cosy. I want a tablet just so I can have one of those awesome covers lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I bought an iPad just because I wanted the cool covers to put on it. I really love the cable knit cover best here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Paula! You've come a long way. Any news on your baby girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all wonderful. I think I like the knitted case the best.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the owl case. Now if I only had a tablet to go with it. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Suzanne @ Times Squared

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an awesome tablet case that is Florentine/black&white style with my initials monogrammed on it. I got it on Etsy, and it is amazing.


    xxx,

    Danielle Faith @ DanielleFaith.me

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.