.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 19, 2014

HELLO SPRING! and a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #77!




Finally it is officially spring! Not that I didn't see snowflakes yesterday
 and as I type this I hear sleet bouncing off the skylight in the kitchen, 
but still! Just knowing warm breezes and sunny evenings are on the 
horizon makes everything that much brighter.

It's now time for the first party of the new season!



It's Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!
Let's GO!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm still catching up on follows...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
                   
Paula



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. AMEN that Spring is on the way!!! We are now on Daylight Savings Time so it's actually light when we are done with dinner!! Thanks for hosting each week, LOVE checking out new blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy spring!!!!Thank you for linking and sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring to you to...in Texas it is beautiful! Thanks for sharing on the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, happy spring and thanks so much for the fun party. Enjoy your day and the rest of the week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had some warmish days and then it got cold again. Still...Spring is coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paula... Happy Friday, Slu

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy spring and thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting today lovely lady. Happy Spring to you!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Paula, How are you?? Happy Spring.Thanks for sharing at My Favorite Things Party. Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.