.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 3, 2014

March 2014 Photo Challenge

Ok I'm gonna do it.  My first photo challenge.  For me this will be a big challenge as I'm not very good at sticking with something for a long duration of time, especially for 31 days in a row.  

There was one other time I joined a photo challenge, and by day two I had completely forgot about it until it was too late.  So my plan with this one is to try really hard to remember to take the daily photo, and then post it here for you to see.  I'll also be posting the photo on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and the iheartfaces Community using the hashtag #iHeartFaces.

If you'd like to join in on this challenge you can find all the nitty gritty details HERE! 





March 1st ~ Light



March 2nd ~ Look Down
Into the Basinette



March 3rd ~ Where I Am
At home with my girls being silly



Sincerely, 
                   
Paula



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures!! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures, I always WANT to do the photo challenges and forget right away,
    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool challenge! Thank you for networking with us on the CLIMB!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photo challenges are great! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.