.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 5, 2014

March Photo Challenge Day 5



Colorful



I'm on a roll! I've made it to day 5 of the photo challenge! 

The photo theme for today is colorful, and one colorful thing I'm lovin' right now are these tissues boxes I found at the store. My thought on this is that If your gonna sneeze, you might as well have a little bit of fun doing so!


Sincerely, 
                   
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. How cute is that?!
    I definitely could use a tissue box right about now, and one as colorful and cute as that one would be prefered. ;p

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are colorful, cute boxes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those. I have bad allergies so I always have a tissue box next to me, so I look for cute boxes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute box. Somebody had a great idea. Thanks for linking up with us tonight at Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party. It's so good to have you back on track. Your littlest angel is beautiful.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tissue box! I've always meant to get in on one of those photo challenges, but haven't done so yet. Enjoyed visiting your blog!

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute box! Much more fun than a boring box sitting around on the table!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.