.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 27, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #78!



It's Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!
Let's GO!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm still catching up on follows...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
                   
Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Paula... how's that wee babe of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party and have a nice afternoon and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting the party, Paula!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, Following you with Blogloving!
    Teresa from NanaHood.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula
    Thanks for the awesome party.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula,

    I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Thanks for hosting the linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party my sweet friend!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula!! Hope you're doing well. Glad you're back. How's your little one? Sorry I missed the announcement. I've been recovering from surgery. :) Anyway, Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for having me today Paula. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for linky
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    Thanks a bunch for this wonderful linky party.I have posted your blog hop button on my Blog hop Library.I following you via facebook.Hope you all’ll follow my facebook pages.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Home-Remedies-Household-Tips-Tricks/184296234938136

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Style-Up-Your-Life/140417299352888

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your linky! You get some many awesome posts :)

    Kaz @ www.meltingmoments.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that cushion and the handbag. I am in need of a new purse, I'll be looking out for one in this colour xx :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.