.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 31, 2014

Spring 2014 Color Trend Alert!


One of the hottest colors this spring is freesia ~ a bright sunny yellow.


But how do you go about incorporating this bold color into your life without looking like a beaming beacon?


Adding just pops of this color to your home or wardrobe is a good way to start, without going overboard.  


For some "bright" ideas check out the items I have gathered below! As a bonus each item I've featured is a handmade find from Etsy :)



















Are you a fan of this bold color? 
I know I'll be incorporating it into my life this spring :)


Sincerely,
                   
Paula





Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Loving all those pops of yellow!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know yellow was the new in color. I'm glad, I like it. :)

    Those earrings at the top are really cute.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.