.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 29, 2014

Baby Star Update ...


At 11 weeks Star is a sweet, happy and lovey baby girl.  She gives baby kisses, always has a smile on her face, and now laughs out loud.  Her big sister Autumn gets the most giggles, which is pretty adorable.

Star hates tummy time, and has decided to roll over onto her back most times she's on her activity mat.  She would love to stay awake all day, and when she knows she's falling asleep, she kicks her arms and legs and voices her "complaints" to me as she tries to stay awake.   

She is such a good baby, and I'm so happy to have her in my life :)









Sincerely,
                   
Paula 
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

13 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday! I'm visiting from Tough Cookie Mommy's Monday Mingle..we're also kind of neighbors..I'm just outside of Boston! Your baby girl is too precious - my daughter is 8 1/2 and I so miss the days when she was a baby that is when we first starting to build our bond. I'm sure you are enjoying every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just the cutest little girl! What a wonderful surprise addition to your family! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paula, she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, what a beautiful baby girl you have! I love this age. They are all happy and smiles!
    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's precious Paula! And I love her name! Enjoy the time when she's little....it goes by too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is your little one. My eldest turned 16 today. Finding it hard to think where the time went.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwww so precious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats girl. I've lost touch with several bloggers and you're one of them b/c i've switched to a new place. your baby girl is so precious. What a joy she must be.

    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so sweet! I love your collages. Amanda was unplanned and there's also a big age difference from her to her sisters and brother, but when she went to stay by her grandparents for a few days (came home yesterday), I missed her lots. She is such a sweety and a big part of my heart. I'm sure that is what you are experiencing with your surprise bundle of joy. Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the giggles in the bottom right and all the cute smiles. She is a spirited gift, so glad you shared this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is beautiful!

    That's cute that she fusses when she knows she's getting sleepy. I'm glad her and her big sis are loving each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie. Apparently I haven't been here in a while. I knew you were pregnant, but I didn't even realize you had the baby! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.