.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 28, 2014

Monday Motivation ...


Every once in awhile I like to post quotes that I have come across.  You can always find a quote to fit every situation you can imagine. From sad to funny, I like them all.  

Here's the latest of my favorite quotes which made it to my Pinterest board dedicated to such ~


Photo Source







If you'd like to follow along with my Pinterest board dedicated to quotes click below :)




Have a Wonderful Week!

Sincerely,
                   
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. I love quotes and collect them too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nostalgia one. It's so true, we do tend to forget the crappy times until we find ourselves back there again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them. Your pinterest board is one I'd love to have a look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great quotes to motivate us on a Monday. I am a new follower here from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop, hope you will stop by, say Hi & follow back. http://reviewsbykelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those quotes are fantastic - I especially like the first two - so very true! I will definitely be following your board Paula!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.