My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

April 16, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #81!



It's Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!
Let's GO!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm still catching up on follows...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
                   
Paula

14 comments:

Mimi Mama said...

Hi Paula...thankyou for the lovely linky party and Happy Easter....love from Mimi @ A Tray of Bliss...xxx

Natalie A said...

Hi, thanks for hosting! :)

Rhonda Albom said...

Thanks for the blog hop! It's always a bit of weekend fun.

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks Paula for the party and enjoy the rest of the week and have a nice Easer.
Julie

Christina Morley said...

I remembered to link earlier this time! Happy Easter and wishing you a blessed weekend with your family!

Angel Allen said...

Thanks for another great party.
Angel

Mary said...

So nice to have you back Paula! Have a wonderful Easter!

Evelyn @ My Turn for us said...

Thanks for hosting!

Hugs my Friend and Happy Easter

mail4rosey said...

Thanks for hosting!

mail4rosey said...

And Happy Easter!

Stephen Sluder said...

Happy Friday & Good Friday to you Paula... Thanks!!! Slu

Joanna Pabel said...

thanks
Happy Easter!

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’ve shared my all natural hair care secrets and dispelled a few misconceptions.

I also shared my take on Anna Thins orange ginger cookies. It’s my first attempt at converting a recipe to gluten-free. What do you think?

mail4rosey said...

Hurrah for baby's first Easter! I'm here to wish you a happy-happy. :)