.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 30, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #83!





It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had a record breaking 148 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm still catching up on follows...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
                   
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I shared my hummus bites which are great vegan and allergy-friendly appetizers. I also shared my super fresh “can’t wait for summer” gazpacho smoothie—a savory swap out for fruity smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your party, love this! Looking forward to hopping around and getting inspired. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Paula. Link ups are my fave. If I could find daily link up's I'd be set.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/04/been-one-of-those-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, Paula! I invite you and your blog friends to link up anything homemade/handmade with me this Friday at GoCrochetCrazy.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  5. All linked up. Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Thanks for hosting. I would love it if you would stop by our party and share one of your cute projects. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party Paula and have a nice weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula - thanks for hosting! I think I'm following you on everything now :) Love your blog. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another fun Party, Paula. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    PS I love your gorgeous new button!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting a weekend link party! I am following you blog now. You can find me at http://www.sewnmoderncrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula, thanks so much for hosting this amazing party :)

    Happy Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paula, what a great link up! and looks like I got in just in time! I only just came across your blog from your link up button on The Grits Blog.
    I'm following you on twitter, interest and google+ :)
    Thanks for hosting a great link up

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.