.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 26, 2014

Do you know how Memorial Day was started?


I thought I did, but I was wrong! 

The other day as I scanned over my friends Facebook posts I came across a link posted by one of my friends.  KNOW YOUR HISTORY it said in all caps, along with an old photo which grabbed my attention.!

What I read next was very surprising to me, and now I know how this national holiday really began.

Check this out!



Sincerely,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for sharing such a great photo.
    That facebook site really is an eyeopener! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning about history - probably why I studied history at university! Thanks so much for sharing Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - did not know that! I've learned so much cool stuff by blogging. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this! I had no idea! Have a great day Paula!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.