.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 21, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #86!




It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 135 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm still catching up on follows...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Paula :) Awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 135 link ups, that is mammoth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting every week. Love to join in. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice initiative! Love the blog! Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin. Do return the love and support.
    xx
    Red Alice
    http://www.redalicerao.com/2014/05/hair-sins-know-damage-we-do-to-our-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. And give the baby a little nice squeeze from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. always luv your party, Paula!
    thanks for hosting =) !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula:
    Love your site! I am a new visitor. Thank you so much for the link-up! Happy to share it with my followers and to share some Sverve love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting. I hsve just breathed new life into my blog and hopping to get things rolling

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting this inspiring party, Paula!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm New to your site, and I posted several blog posts, love for you to visit. Great blog! Thoughts on outdoor living, Homestead Finances, camping & glamping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting a coolio party!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paula, hope all is well these days, been awhile since I last visited. I would like to invite you to join my Blog party as well. Enter you link and it will be pinned to Pinterest.#106

    Wishing you a safe weekend,
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  15. have a great weekend! thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for hosting a great party, I just found it, linked up, added you to my party page and pinned your party to my Link Party Love board. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  17. a quick comment, Paula, as you've just posted to Inspire Me Monday - I want you to know you inspire me each week with your relaxed attitude & NO RULES linkup ! =) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.