.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 12, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #89!





It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 155 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and ocmments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

25 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great party, Paula!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful rest of week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,
    Thanks for the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my take on Tahdig—it’s basically nightshade-free hash browns. I’ve also shared my decadent Lemon Mousse Tart that’s also allergy-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a super awesome party Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah, I'm finally making it to the link up party!

    Hope you are well. Would love to touch base about featuring your link up on Agent Mystery Case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the party! Today I shared three posts...
    Chocolate Lava Cake
    Shower Curtain Hanging Tips
    R is for Rainbow Preschool Fun

    Now...to visit some blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula

    Thanks for Hosting. I even shared a piece of my jewelley as well as some blog posts. Love that I can, for something different. Thanks for allowing that.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun party Paula and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Paula!! :)

    Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have had a great week so far, Thanks for hosting,didnt want to miss your party and hope you can stop by and share yours this week. Enjoy your weekend, Karren
    Happy Day To Fathers Everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Friday Paula... Thanks for being The Hostess with the Mostess. Ha, have a great day, Slu

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy I found this party! I'm a new follower on Facebook and Twitter! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found you! Great blog and thanks for hosting a link up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paula!
    Thanks so much for hosting this fabulous (and very liberal) party! Although I'm a new blogger, I look forward to possibly working with you sometime in the future.
    Stay radiant.

    www.lovemeyeart.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Paula. My teen is now taking over my blog with photos on Saturdays so I linked up her page :)

    Rhonda
    Laugh-quotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many thanks for hosting your fun link up Paula! Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for hosting . Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just linked up for the first time! So glad I found your party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Paula, thank you for this Linky party.... How fun! I am a first time here and have just linked up. Also your follower now....:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! I shared your button on Pinterest. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in! Now to get visiting! I'll be posting your thumbnail on my blog as well! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by and for hosting this great party.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Paula,
    Wow! Some great links and lots of diversity.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. World Most Popular and Top Amazing Speedy Cars
    TopAmazingCars.BlogSpot.Com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.