.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 18, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #90!




It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 150 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and ocmments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,

Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the amazing party, Paula!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party ;)

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe another week is gone.....almost July. Thanks for hosting, come on over and link!!!
    Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my first visit to your site… Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super awesome party :) Thanks for hosting us each week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Paula for the fun party and enjoy the weekend!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I didn't find your blog from this link up but it was from another one (the click and chat link up actually...) anyways, I'm excited to be following along on Bloglovin now. CUTE BLOG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linking up this week! Thanks for hosting this "no rules" party!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to join the party Paula! Your daughter is just PRECIOUS!!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving your party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party.
    Following you now!
    -Ranjitha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paula,
    I just found your party through a link at Freedom Fridays. I'm already following you on your social medias, but somehow missed your party! : |
    Thanks so much for hosting. I'm happy to be joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Paula. Just added my daughters photography post. It's a cool one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am just putting my toes in the water of linky parties, thank you so much for hosting. I am putting yours on my list to do every week. It is kink of scary to begin taking the right steps for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Paula for hosting and stopping by this weekend. Hope you get some rest as well, Im going to try Yoga again, kicked my but a couple of days ago.
    Hugzzz
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  19. Missed it on vacation last week. See you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting another great party!

    -Rosy
    A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.