.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 26, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #91!





It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 159 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and ocmments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

16 comments:

  1. Great party Paula :) Wishing you a super awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party!!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here! I'll paste your blog button in to my link up page. Thanks for hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks much for hosting your fabulous no rules party! Hope your Friday is fabulous and your weekend spectacular!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your avatar is new, or I just noticed it. You look fantastic! :)

    Thanks for hosting the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your parties! Grabbed your Blog Button! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, Thanks for hosting!! LOVE your new picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula! Thanks for hosting another great party!

    I finally created my button and have yours on my post today!

    I tried to put my button here, but it didn't work. :)

    Have a great weekend! Enjoy you little Star!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous party! Thanks for hosting. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday everyone! Thanks for hosting the party, Paula! Wishing you all a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula, thank you for hosting this awesome link party!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula, thanks for the party. I followed you on twitter, am @elaryen and added you to google circles.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  13. you vave a new lovely profil photo.
    Thank you for linky. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the blog party!! I've commented, followed and shared some great ideas here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. One day I'll get my act together and link up in time Paula! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for linking at #openslather Paula xx You sure do hold a huge party :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.