.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 4, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #88!



It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 151 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and ocmments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)



Sincerely,


Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

22 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see baby pictures below. Woohoo!! Thanks for posting the weekend linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paula for a fun party and enjoy the rest of the week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the party Paula! I'm following you on G+, twitter, and instagram!
    www.serendipitystudiobycw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for hosting!
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the awesome party Paula :) Have a super creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous party. Thanks for hosting. I love stopping by. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Paula. I posted two this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh Paula, I checked out your post about Star, she is so darling!!! Cant believe she 17 weeks.

    Just linked up and invite you to come visit and join in Weekends Are Fun. I have also linked back to your hop.

    Have a great weekend!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, first time here, thanks for hosting and now following on Sverve and Twitter, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting, I hope you're having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining our party and for hosting this one.
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things. I'm coming to party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paula!
    Just came across your lovely blog!
    Consider me your newest follower and thank you for hosting this great party :)

    Have a great weekend
    Rosy @A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by and hosting an amazing hop Paula :)

    Happy Sunday..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your party! Pinned! Please join us tonight at 7 pm and party with us. We feel honored when you stop by! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there! I missed the party but thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Creative Style Linkup! Your site looks great. This is my first time here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there, stopping by a little late, but wanted to let you know that I pinned your post to our Weekends Party Board a moment ago.
    I would like to invite you back for Mondays Reflection to link new posts.
    Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I seem to have gotten here too late and the linky is closed :( Maybe next week :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Paula. Thanks for linking up at #openslather. That is an amazing amount of links you have xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great party! Wish I had gotten here a little sooner. We love to grow and learn about new blogs too. Checking some out now! Thanks for sharing with Creative Style

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.