.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 28, 2014

Motivation Monday

As I sit here on this warm, rainy and humid Monday, I feel the need for a bit on motivation to get myself moving.  I've fed the baby, drank some coffee, cleaned the kitchen, and started laundry, but I'm still feeling sluggish. 

Lately I've pinned many, many quotes and think today would be a perfect day to share some of my favorites with you.  Quotes always inspire me and help to get me going.












Hope I've inspired you to to have a fabulous Monday :)


Sincerely,

Paula 
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. I love a good quote for motivation and inspiration. It can turn my day around and change my attitude. Have a great week Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all excellent. We are the master of our destiny. No one else should be in charge. I so agree.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous quotes! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Loved Marilyn's quote!
    Have an awesome week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, thanks for the inspiration, it did give me pause where I am in my life. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love quotes, if you read some really inspiring quotes at the beginning of the day you can rely on them through the day to get you through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I go through those phases where I need to pin a bunch of quotes too. You picked some great ones, and I do hope they made you feel a little bit better :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.