.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 21, 2014

My Writing Process


Awhile ago I was contacted by Danica from the blog Danica's Thoughts about participating in the writing process blog tour.  It's always nice to know that there's someone out there such as Danica, who enjoys reading my blog, and I thank her for inviting me to participate along with her in this tour.




So exactly what is this writing process blog tour?  It's a sneak peek into just how bloggers come up with the content that they do, what they're working on, and how their blog content differs from others in the same category, by answering four questions

As part of the obligation I am required to nominate two bloggers to continue on with the tour.  I don't have two bloggers, but I do have one that I think you'll like!! I will share her info at the end of the post :)


1} What am I working on?


The way this question should be phrased for myself specifically, should be what would I like to be working on?  With a baby and a million other things going on in my life right now, it is very difficult, if not impossible to keep up with with my blog.

Sure I love my blog and have tons of fun ideas for posts, but each evening I run out of time and energy to put these ideas into words.  I have ideas for posts regarding parenting kids with a large age gap, posts on ways to save money on baby stuff, posts about recommended baby gear, giveaways, crafts, and other fun stuff.

The one thing I do make sure to do each week is to host my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party which has become a big hit thanks to all of you!  I love to see what everyone has to share each week.  I've met lots of new friends via this party, and I'm sure you have as well if your a regular.

So for now I've decided to take a more laid-back approach to my blogging schedule.  If I have time I have plenty of ideas spinning around in my brain, and if not why stress out.  And soon enough I'm sure things will work out so that I have a little bit more time for myself.



2} How does my work differ 
from others of it’s genre?


I think what makes my work different is mainly my personality that I put into my posts.  As my profile description says I'm quirky, but I'm also funny, silly, and I can also be serious depending upon the topic.  So when I'm posting regularly you never know which side of me you'll see.


3} Why do I write what I do?

I write what I do because I love connecting with others.  It's nice sometimes to hear that someone may be going through something similar in life, or to hear differences of opinions on certain topics.

Mostly though I just love to share little sneak peaks into my life through photos, and maybe share something that I've made.  I think it's important to remain positive in life and have fun along the way.



4} How does my writing process work?

I don't have a process AT ALL!  I'm not the kind of blogger that schedules anything besides my blog party, or a sponsored post. I like the freedom of being able to sit down, if I have time, and write a post about whatever is on my mind.  It also all depends upon my mood...if I'm feeling more serious and need a bit of inspiration I may just post a few quotes that I've come across.



Conclusion:


Have you learned anything new about me after reading this post? Mainly I want you all to know that I'm not here to compete with anyone, or make myself and my blog into something that I'm not.  What I am is a fun and happy person who likes to share things with you in hopes that you will feel the same after visiting.

I'd like to mention a little more about Danica from Danica's Thoughts.  Danica is an American who lives in the Netherlands with her husband, daughter and dog.  Her blog is similar to mine in the fact that she is pretty laid back, and blogs about random things in her life.  A funny thing is is that she uses the word quirky to describe her thoughts, and I use the same word about myself in my blog description. I think we'd be friends in real life!  Don't you agree Danica?

Now let me introduce the blogger whom I pass along the torch to...meet Sarah Ann from the beautiful blog Faith Along the Way!  




If you've read this post and think this is something that you'd like to participate in, just leave me a comment or send me an email and I'll get in touch with you with instructions. I still have room for one more bloggy friend!! And if you'd like to read posts from others in the blog tour you can search G+ using the hashtag #writingprocessblogtour or just Google it!



Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating Paula, and no worries about not passing it on. It's interesting enough just getting to know the people behind the blogs. I don't know how you even manage to keep such a fun blog going with a baby around! You always make the blog fun, it's a refreshing place to go. And quirky, that's me to a "T" or should I say "Q", ha-ha!
    :) Danica

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic idea for a post! Sometimes it is very easy to get sidetracked by blogging - reviews can take over etc and it's nice just to get back to basics and remember exactly why you started blogging and what you want to achieve! :) Sim @ Simslife.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Paula for passing the torch to me! I look forward to sharing my process, which is similar to yours. There's not a format or rules! It IS hard to juggle with small children! :) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you find time to wriring. I ♡ reading it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your post concept for this writing tour - well done, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely way to get to know the woman behind the blog. I enjoyed reading your process xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting the link up every week - it's one of my favorites! It was fun to read a little more about you - I don't have much of a process either, although it's one of my goals for fall. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.