.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 3, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #92!





It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 169 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and ocmments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Sincerely,

Paula



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

20 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, thanks for hosting again. This week I followed you on Pinterest, mine is pinterest.com/elaryen

    Cheers,

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time linking up! Found you via Lovely Thursdays. Cute blog! Hope you'll stop by mine! Look forward to linking up with you each week.

    www.california-to-carolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link up! I can't believe I have stayed up long enough to join in so early!

    Best wishes and happy 4th of July!
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another SUPER no rules party! Have a safe and happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very new to link parties (this is my fourth)! Thank you so much for hosting! I am finally getting the hang of this! I even got your button posted to my blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely party! hoping you have a super fun holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on last week!! Thanks for the party!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula,

    Thanks for hosting! Have a fun filled July 4th!!

    Hugs from India..

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting such a great party. Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy 4th! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting the fun party,dear Paula!
    Happy 4th of July!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. New fac follower thanks for hosting. Kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting again Paula! Hope baby Star is bringing you all kinds of joy!

    Have a great forth!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting, Paula! Hope you're all having a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! See you next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Paula, thanks for hosting again, hope you are enjoying the long weekend!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many great ideas on your party! I'm following you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for linking up with I Must Confess again Paula - have an awesome rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Paula,
    Wow - this looks like a great link-up - I'm adding it to my weekly blog hop list.
    I just sent you an email regarding cohosting the CLIMB (bloghop) - I apologize but I was having email issues & I don't think the original email ever reached you regarding the CLIMB (I'm so sorry) - Angel (from Sew Crafty Angel) & I have you scheduled to cohost the CLIMB this coming Monday (I understand if this is too last minute - please see email & let me know either way - thanks)
    Thank you & have a great day!
    Angie
    http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy weekend :) Thanks for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.