.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 9, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #93!




It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 149 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and ocmments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Sincerely,
Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun party Paula and have a nice weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely party Paula :) Such fun checking out the other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this party! Have a beauty-filled weekend Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stopping by your party each week. Thanks for such a fabulous party. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I am back again! Thanks for hosting, this week I added you on Instagram (alexandrabstella).

    Off to check some links

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paula for stopping by, Im all linked now too!! Have a great weekend!!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for party. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I really like your blog.
    I have a blog that focuses on everything to do with Etsy--such as featuring Etsy shops, my daily selection of Etsy Treasuries of the Day, weekly Crafty Show & Sell link-ups, some tips and tricks for Etsy members, and also advertising space for Etsy sellers.
    I'm writing to you because I'm looking to get more subscribers through Google+, Google friend connect, and Bloglovin'. Your blog gives me the impression that you might like my site, so I figure it's worth a shot!
    If you would take a minute and check out my blog at ZzzonkOwl.blogspot.com, I would greatly appreciate it. On my sidebar, down towards the bottom, you will see where you can follow me through Google--if you like what you see or want to help me out! I am now following your blog too.
    ALSO you'll see my blog button down there...if you are willing to add it to your blog, I will most certainly add yours onto mine! Just let me know if you do :)
    I would be very grateful for any reply or share or anything from you!
    Thank you so much!
    Dot {ZzzonkOwl.blogspot.com}
    http://www.bloglovin.com/zzzonkowl

    PS--Please don't think of this as spam, and I am definitely not asking you to buy anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in to say hi! Did you put a new profile pic up? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only just found your link up Paula! Great idea. I'll try and remember each week. I'm based in Australia so love finding new international blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting, Paula. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula,

    Thank you for hosting such fun party. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy weekend to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paula, great hop :)

    Thanks for hosting :)

    Happy Sunday ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Paula,

    I stumble upon you at A Time for Seasons. You have a beautiful site here. Thanks for hosting this great party. I hope to be a regular.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's my first time to join this blog hop! ^_^ Thank you for hosting!! I hope you had a great weekend :D

    http://annaij.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I am a new follower of your blog. Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to reading more posts!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.