.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 16, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #94!




It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 157 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and ocmments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Right now I'm also cohosting THE CHAIN LINKY CLIMB BLOG HOP
if you'd like to link up there as well!  Lots of fun :)


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

13 comments:

  1. G'day from Oz lovely lady! Hope you have had a wonderful week so far. Thanks so much for having me today.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I finally had success linking up, it was a booger, but yay. Thank you for fun NO RULES party, I new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting such a great linkup! I think you are going to have lots of success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, thanks for hosting again! This week I followed you on Bloglovin' (Alex B. Stella - Funky Jungle)

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super awesome party Paula :) Appreciate you hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my ice cream birthday cake which is a great alternative to a traditional birthday cake—no apologies needed for being allergy-friendly. I’m also sharing my update to coconut milk ice cream— vanilla custard ice cream that’s rich and creamy and SCOOPABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I love stopping by your fabulous party each week. I hope you have had a chance to stop by our party. We love having you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun blog hop! Glad I found you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Paula! Wishing you all a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of great things linked up. I'm going to explore. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for such a great networking opportunity!

    I am now following you via GFC
    Please stop by and follow me back
    http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-great-christmas-in-july-giveaway.html

    Have a very blessed day
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Paula for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shared on Google and Reddit. Thanks Paula!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.