.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 31, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #96!




It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 147 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun party Paula and have a nice weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Paula! I hope your weekend is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the linkup party! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Love the no rule party concept! Hugs
    Priscila
    Unfadingbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula!! Here to play along and wish you a happy upcoming weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the par-tay!!

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the party, Paul! Hope you'll stop by "Coffee and Conversation" every Wednesday at our place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks once again for hosting Paula! How's baby Star doing? Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting. I love stopping by your fabulous party. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting this party and letting us share our posts. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another awesome hop! Thanks Paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning Paula, I am a little late to the party as I have just discovered your blog. I am looking forward to meeting some new friends and catching up on your posts.
    I have enjoyed my visit so I have become a new follower with Google +
    Have a lovely day today.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm just now discovering link ups! They're so awesome! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paula, Thanks for hosting.
    I'm visiting from `Make My Saturday Sweet`

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Paula, thanks for linking up and hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Paula, been a while since I last partied, I'm back!!! Thanks for hosting!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for the party paula have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Paula, hope you have an awesome week x

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.