.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 14, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #98!




It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 143 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Sincerely,

Paula



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party!!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited, this is my first blog hop since returning to the lovely world of blogging. I've missed it! Nice to meet you, your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my light and refreshing allergy-free Frozen Sangria Lemonade and Summer Drinks that beat the Summer heat. I’m also sharing my remarkable discovery about Astaxanthin and how it saved me from a bad sunburn on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time seems to be going so fast. How can it be the weekend again already?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula! Thanks agin for hosting!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, you always have a great turnout! Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello cute lady! It is always a pleasure to stop by your fabulous party each week. Please come and party with us on Monday at 7 pm. We would be honored to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great party, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.