.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 21, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #99!





It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 126 linkups! Woohoo! 
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Sincerely,

Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, wow congrats you are only one more party away from 100! Thanks so much for hosting this each week! Wishing you a wonderful week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thenks for linky party . Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Paula! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fun party! Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great party :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, thanks for linking up and hosting this amazing hop :)

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting this. This is my first time linking up. I will be sure to put your blog into my reader so that I can come back to check your regular posts and also so I can remember the URL to link up (you probably heard this before but yoru blog URL is insanely long).

    ReplyDelete
  9. New to your link party but wow, thanks for hosting. I'm having fun reading all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely projects! :) Thanks for the link party!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.