.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 9, 2014

Let's Get Crafty! Handmade Halloween Cards...


It's been ages since I've had something crafty to share! I used to link up with all different parties where you could share your creations, but for the past year I've been out of both time and energy to get crafty.  I've missed it terribly and hope to have some things to share again here and there.   

So here goes with my new handmade Halloween cards..all of them are up for bid on eBay if you like!  Just click the links below the photos to get there :)






















That's all I have for today but I do plan to have another creation to share with you in the near future.  This one is all about BABY!

Be sure to stop by beginning Thursday to link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! It's a lot of fun and is a great way to meet other bloggers and find new blogs to read :)



Sincerely,
Paula




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Love those cards!! I plan to do some stamping in the next week or so too.
    Carole @ From My Carolina Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh these are all fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I too am trying to find the time to actually produce creative projects, instead of just thinking about them! Look forward to your next project :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.