.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 18, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #103!




It’s Time to Party!
Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 155 linkups!  
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Sincerely,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, thank you for the party! Have a super weekend!

    Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for another great Rule Free Party!
    Blessings
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun party Paula and enjoy your day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting Paula! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula, have a lovely weekend, thanks for hosting :):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my Persian Shepard’s Pie. It's a leftover repurposer with a crispy rice shell! I’m also sharing my Quick Donut Rolls, a gluten-free, yeast-free dinner roll in a fun shape. It’s sure to be a hit with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting and for linking up my way again x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Paula for the party. Please do stop by this weekend if you have time. Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello cute lady! I love stopping and partying with you each week. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting Paula! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Paula, me again. Sarah (my 14 year old daughter) is away again this weekend, but scheduled her Saturday post, so I added it to your linky as she has some neat photos. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the party. Hope you can visit us on the Merry Monday Link Party tomorrow at 6pm PST.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting such a nice party. Keep it up in future.

    ReplyDelete
  20. for best Online Jobs without any rejection, no time limit required, no investment requires, just spend few minutes and earn upto $35 daily
    www.adsclickearning.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.