.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 3, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #101!




It’s Party Time!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 143 linkups!  
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

And if you missed my BOOK REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY 
there's still plenty of time to enter!!!
Click Here :)

Sincerely, 
Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, thanks for the fun party and enjoy your weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting such a great linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for hosting! Your blog is beautiful! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Paula, Thanks for the party. Please stop by if you have time this weekend.
    Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my super simple coconut sugar simple syrup — a great vegan low glycemic alternative to honey and agave syrup. I’m also sharing my review on a great Montréal gluten-free bakery that also has corn-free products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. Thanks for hosting. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to see what you have been working on. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and happy to participate in this fun party. Hoping to get to know you better. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting and linking up Paula :)

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.