.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 2, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #105!




It’s Time to Party!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 162 linkups!  
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, Paula !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, thank you for the party! Wishing you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, thank you so much for the opportunity to add posts from my newbie blog! Have a great day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for hosting!
    Angie
    PS - I'd also like to invite you to hop on board the "Great Blog Train" (blog hop) (If you haven't hopped on board already) - we are travelling to Colorado Springs CO this month! http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2014/10/the-great-blog-train-22-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting such a great party Paula! Glad I found you! Kyla @ http://houseofhipsters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello cute lady!I’m so excited to party with you this morning. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be fantastic! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! I am so excited to be a part of this. Thank you so much for hosting such a fantastic party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula! Here to wish you a great upcoming week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Paula, thanks for stopping by, but I'm afraid because you don't have any music or even a link of one would be good I have to put NO MUSIC next to your name on my linky. I cannot do it to one and not the other if you know what I mean. If you like to put up a link even to a song that sticks in your head I'll take it off and my gals will come visit ya. Just let me know in a comment on my blog. Again thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Paula for the party, enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.