.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 22, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #108!





It’s Time to Party!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 161 linkups!  
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)



Sincerely,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Paula :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paula!
    On my way to meet new friends!
    Kisses from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Linda,
    I just find that I do not have access to Pinterest from the computer at work..
    Promise to follow you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paula for hosting and enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I am re-tweeting and sharing on G+ and FB. I would love if you followed me back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting,Paula!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for hosting - love linking up and meeting fantastic, new bloggers! yay for the weekend! Amanda @ The Anti Mom Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening, Paula. I hope you have had a wonderful day! Thanks for hosting this fun blog party - I really appreciate the work you put into it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Paula. Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Paula! I hope you have a good weekend. How's your little one these days?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello cute lady! I always love stopping by and partying with you! Thank you for hosting. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would really appreciate it. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula, have not been here for a couple of weeks due to flu, ugh....Anyway, there are always fund things to bake and make at your parties!!! Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!!!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only just merged both blogs and while I'm still knee deep tweaking the new blog, I'm almost back to blogging and sharing the social media love. Starting here with a bit of blog reading over the weekend.

    Hope things are well with you?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Paula for the anything goes party! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for FAB party! Hope your week has been awesome!

    Happy Halloween!
    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for linking up this week - sorry I was so slow to respond. I'm still being very much distracted by my new pug puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.