.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 6, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #110!




It’s Time to Party!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 157 linkups!  
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

11 comments:

  1. Good afternoon, Paula. Thanks so much for hosting the blog party. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the great party, Paula!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! I also wanted to invite you to the Great Blog Train (blog hop) - we are travelling to ALASKA this month!http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2014/11/the-great-blog-train-23-giveaway.html
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet lady! Thank you for hosting such a fantastic party. I love stopping by. I hope can take a minute to swing by our party. We would really appreciate it. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link-up! I'm a new follower of you on GFC and Bloglovin' if you want to follow me back as well! :) Have an awesome weekend.

    http://ashcatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paula for the weekly party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great weekend with Baby Star! Her pics from last post are sooooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the fun party. Today I shared a tutorial on scarf tying, desk decorating and DIY wall art

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting such a fun linkup. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paula, thanks for hosting, have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleased to meet you Paula. Thank you for this wonderful blog party. I have just launched a new blog and appreciate this opportunity. Min xo

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.