.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 18, 2014

THANKFUL...

Happy Day!

I have just finished making my very last Thanksgiving item...a set of 12 Thanksgiving place cards.  These are fun because on the inside there is space to write what you are thankful for this season, and then your guests can share for a fun activity.

I only have one set available on eBay right now, so if you like them get them while you can!  Set of 12 Thankful Thanksgiving Place Cards...Gobble, gobble!













I'll be back on Thursday morning with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!! 
Hope to see you there!
Sincerely,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. How creative! I love this idea for place cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I loveeeeee these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Thanksgiving place cards are adorable. Thanks for sharing at The Southern Special and please join us again Tuesday beginning at 7:00am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these place cards. And the fact that you can add what you are thankful for is a huge plus. Thanks for stopping by and sharing these at The Southern Special.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.