.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 17, 2015

Pots of Gold at the end of the Rainbow!


Since we are buried in about 4 feet of snow in these parts I have been dreaming of spring! And what holiday comes right after the official start of spring?  St. Patrick's Day of course!

Last year I was so busy with a new baby that I wasn't able to get these fun treats up for sale in my Etsy shop at all.  But this year I not only have them up, but nice and early too.





These are perfect for classroom gifts for your students or classmates, or from you to your children.  They also make a cute secret gift from a Leprechaun! (I know a lot of you are into the Leprechaun mischief ideas! Just Google or search Pinterest to learn more about this fun activity :)

Anyways if you are interested in purchasing a few of these fun goody bags, just hop on over to my Etsy shop to learn more! ---> 


Sincerely,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, Super cute treat bags! It's been too long since I popped over. Feel free to share your cute idea at my party! Sending you a big hello from @DearCreatives Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooo fun! LOVING it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula,

    I'm your newest Instagram and Bloglovin' follower! Thanks so much for hosting this awesome linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these St. Patrick Day goodie bags! You are incredibly clever to have come up with this idea!

    Thank you for linking up to the Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Linky Party!

    Wishing you a fabulous week!

    Much love,
    Lysa xx
    Welcome to My Circus
    Co-Host OMHGWW
    #wordlesswednesday

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.