.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 4, 2015

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #126!



It’s Time to Party!
Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  
Well this party is for you!

Last week we had 166 linkups!  
Thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Sincerely,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

14 comments:

  1. Hello! Julie from The Life Challenge. Looking for some new followers for my newer Facebook page. I hope you have a moment to check it out. I would love to return the favor for any likes. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all,
    I'm new here...would love new followers on my FB business fan page:
    https://www.facebook.com/ShellysSweetFinds?ref=hl

    Be sure & leave me a comment on my fan page and I will follow you back!
    Have a wonderful rest of the week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie again from The Life Challenge. I figured I should probably post my link to my FB page. I forgot how to post my link the "fancy" way so I will just post my link below. Thank you!! :)

    https://www.facebook.com/juliesuttonslifechallenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paula for hosting! Have a wonderful week! xx Ashleigh @SimplyWright

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula! Thanks for hosting another awesome party! Going over to your FB page now! And Thank you for adding me back on Google+
    Gina @ Always Savory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for hosting!
    Angie
    PS I also wanted to invite you to hop on board the Great Blog Train (if you haven't already) & travel with us to Columbus Ohio!
    http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2015/03/the-great-blog-train-27-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula! It's nice to see your smiling face each week! Have a great weekend.

    Oh, how is Star doing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Paula!
    Thank you for hosting! I love joining every week!
    Kate | TheOrganizedDream.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you again for hosting each week, there are always fun things I find.

    Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you. I would love it if you would stop by our party. We pin and tweet everything.
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Paula! Today is my first link party day. Thank you for hosting and allowing me to be a part of this. I followed you on Pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting and hoping by Paula :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.